Saturday, January 05, 2008

Leaving it all on the field

I gave my first workshop of the New Year to a private group. It was an intense yet fully satisfying day, where the twelve participants came into the room with an "employee" mindset then left looking and talking like true entrepreneurs...

When the day was over, I sat in the quiet of the empty room, soaking up the energy generated by the participants, my eyes closed and with a big grin on my face... On one hand, I am physically exhausted, on the other I am spiritually energised.

I love days like today, when it is time for me to lay my head on my pillow at night, I can truly say that I have left it all on the field.

Not only that I have earned my fee, I am also living my mission (and getting well paid for it!)

This is what the reward of being a solopreneur is all about.