Friday, November 06, 2009

Your profitable quote: Wallace Wattles on prosperity

"There is a thinking stuff from which all things are made, and which in its original state, permeates, penetrates and fills the interspaces of the universe.

A thought in this substance produces the thing that is imaged by the thought.

I can form things in my thought, and by impressing my thoughts upon formless substance, can cause the thing I think about to be created.

In order to do this, I must pass from the competitive to the creative mind. I must form a clear mental picture of the things I want. And, I must hold this picture in my thoughts with the fixed purpose to get what I want, and the unwavering faith that I will get what I want -- closing my mind to all that may tend to shake my purpose, dim my vision, or quench my faith.

I am ready to receive what I want when it comes, and I am acting now upon the people and things in my present environment."

-- Wallace D. Wattles

Labels: , ,